Annual report, a milestone
ProData Consult has published the annual report for 2012. The company reached an all-time high turnover of more than DKK 300 million.
Chairman of ProData Consult Group, Jens Kyhnæb, had following comment regarding the annual report for 2012:
"We are pleased with the results, which show a continued healthy increase in revenue. We have invested a lot in our subsidiaries, which we expect will ensure a continued positive development this year to the benefit of both the ProData Consult Group and our customers."
CEO Søren Rode said:
"Despite a pressured and competitive market we expanded our market position in Denmark in 2012, as well as investing in and launching new services and subsidiaries. The interest in nearshoring of IT resources in our Polish office has been surprisingly big. In addition, our subsidiary in Norway gained considerable ground in the Norwegian market and has delivered a profit in 2012."
Highlights from the financial statements:
• Sales developed favorably for the group and exceeded DKK 300 million (40 million euros) for the first time in company history.
• Despite aggressive investments profit before tax was satisfactory. The income statement for 1 January - 31 December 2012 shows a profit of DKK 13,511,000 after tax out of a total turnover of DKK 305,988,000.
• The balance sheet shows equity of DKK 20,561,000.
• ProData Consult SP. z o.o (Poland), acquired at the end of 2011, was fully integrated into ProData Consult Group and the revenue grew by more than 600%.
• The Group invested in the Norwegian subsidiary, which has really gained a foothold in the Norwegian market. The department made a profit to the parent company in 2012.
• The Swedish subsidiary came out of 2012 with a positive result.
• A new ProData office opened in Holland December 2012.
• In 2012 ProData Consult was chosen by Computerworld / IDG as the best IT consultancy in Denmark. It is the fourth time in the past eight years, that the company receives this award.
Download the annual report.